Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

VALLEY OF THE SUN RETREAT Feb 14-16 2020   News and Announcements

Started 10/31/19 by KSCarolyn; 122705 views.

I finally tidied mine the other day (Friday). I typically tidy between each project. If I put a project away to start on a new one, I tidy, dust, vacuum, etc, too. But this project took months, and the sewing room has looked like a waste yard! LOL! Nice to have a new clean space to start a new project! :) 

LindaPutt

11/3/19

You're so right!  Mine always looks like a tornado hit it when I'm auditioning fabric.  Glad you were able to give yours some attention.  You must be feeling a little bit better....I hope!

LABFIEND

11/3/19

Mishii said:

LABFIEND said: we will need to leave room for Mishii, maybe two places for her!!

Did you just call me fat?

I knew you would take that the wrong way-LOL!

No, i said you were doubly naughty.......................

LABFIEND

11/3/19

Kim D. (KIMDIG) said:

Yay!  February will be here faster than we think!  Time seems to fly by these days.

And.....once again, I am behind on my retreat projects!!

Happens every year!!!

LABFIEND

11/3/19

LindaPutt said:

Doesn't it feel good to get your sewing room cleaned? I hope to do that today myself.  We had company for dinner last night and I got everything done except that. 

If they can't take it--tough!!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

11/3/19

LABFIEND said: we will need to leave room for Mishii, maybe two places for her!!

Mishii said:Did you just call me fat?

Well .. if both places fit .....    <running and hiding, far, far away>

I am feeling better. I had adjustments on Wed and Thurs, and a massage (walk in kind) on Friday because it was my sis' 40th and she wanted one. I can walk and only feel a twinge of pain :) 

Retreat projects? I just work on whatever I happen to feel like for retreat :) 

LABFIEND

11/4/19

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

Mishii said:Did you just call me fat?

Well .. if both places fit .....   

Oh, thank you, I WAS going to say that, but didn't think I could run far enough!!  You are my hero!!!!!!!!!

LABFIEND

11/4/19

Mel Harris (MelHarris1) said:

Retreat projects? I just work on whatever I happen to feel like for retreat :) 

I am talking about the challenge project, anything for show and tell, obnoxious troll items, Mishii and I's personal challenge project, you know, the important stuff-Ha Ha