Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Don't Panic! Forum Modifications   News and Announcements

Started Feb-23 by Misha (MISHAMISHA); 1211 views.

Pretty header. I can't see it in classic view, but I like!

Suze (casuzenn)

Feb-24

wholey sheets..I have messed myself up but good...I went to preferences and clicked on view Zeta as classic, looked at the classic format, clicked on the view Zeta as classic again to take the checkmark off and now I cannot get back to Zeta where anything works..its displaying the Zeta headers (like the new bar..) but I have nothing in any of the dropdowns...no Unread Messages, no Today, no 2 days back etc...

In reply toRe: msg 11
Suze (casuzenn)

Feb-24

and...if it does show a thread, I can't reply...so have to switch back to classic..sigh...

In reply toRe: msg 12
Suze (casuzenn)

Feb-24

and classic is not keeping track of what I read...sigh....

In reply toRe: msg 13
Suze (casuzenn)

Feb-24

oddly...I have a link to the Zeta format..and thank goodness...THAT works..sigh......but it shows the OLD header!! lol

Mishii

Feb-24

I had to reload and then I could see it.  I was very confused as I scrolled up and down looking for something new.

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Feb-24

Did you try signing out and back in again? I switched and switched back without trouble. 

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Feb-24

Thanks! Here’s what it looked like before it was quilted. 

Great quilt!  So vibrant ... and so many "star points" .... I always find them challenging!

Is the other photo a view from your house ?

A bit similar to my neck of the woods.

This is from my sewing room window a few days ago.

Have a great day!

Suze (casuzenn)

Feb-28

I finally tried logging out and back in (kinda had to,,,to solve another problem I was having with a work site!) 

I now see the pretty header in Zeta...but I don't see the picture that I DID see before in the Vintage Singer thread...I get the broken image icon...sigh...

and I still don't have any Message Actions to report threads...not that I have found any that need reporting!! Still, it would be nice to be able to. I guess I could change over to Classic if I had to...if I remember!