Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

novelty help needed   General Discussion

Started Feb-24 by latterberry; 620 views.
latterberry

Feb-24

If it is different, that would be great and appreciated.  I may complain about doing the, but I do have fun picking out appropriate fabrics for what they taught.  

latterberry

Feb-24

Oh wow!  More than perfect!

LABFIEND

Feb-25

Mine is different, send me your addy and i will put some in the mail.  I had gotten it for a quilt I did for my sister, but didn't use it all, so would be happy to share.

LABFIEND

Feb-25

Alas, my fabric was not where I thought it was, so it may be hiding for all eternity.  but if I find it fairly soon, I will check and see if you still need it.  My fabric likes to move around and disappear when I ned it!!

latterberry

Feb-25

No problem at all!  Mine has the tendency to do the same thing.  That's why I seldom reorganize because I can remember where it was, but not where it was moved to.

Suze (casuzenn)

Feb-25

latterberry said:

That's why I seldom reorganize because I can remember where it was, but not where it was moved to.

boy howdy...that is the TRUTH!!!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Feb-26

Thought I had some black and white tennis shoes but only found a few narrow strips.  Sorry, can't find anything that will work for you.disappointed

the envelope is in the mail.  I threw in a piece of black on white music notes too.

latterberry

Feb-28

Thank you so much--I'; be waiting.