Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

hexie Forever Project - down the rabbit hole   General Discussion

Started 5/1/20 by Pirate (PIRATE_SR); 10876 views.
In reply toRe: msg 123
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

6/2/20

So, I assembled the collection of Hollow Cube hexagons  just to see what they'd look like all together.  This certainly isn't the way they are going to be sewn together.  I think it's looking interesting!  Even the hexagon where I didn't choose wisely with respect to the medium & dark shades looks decent. :-)

latterberry

6/2/20

Wowzers!!  All those cubes are awesome! I love the two that look like a cube within a cube--how did you do that?  And the one that has only 3 fabrics looks great too.  I'm glad you found the rabbit hole--these cubes are amazing.

Shelley your assort ment of cubes looks very cool.

bornblesse2

6/2/20

Oh my gosh I saw that right away!  Oh you are so trying to drag more of us down this rabbit hole!

but, I still love your first version.  Or, maybe I just need to see more of these together.lol

Midkid5

6/2/20

You blocks look really cool.  Thanks for posting the picture with the lines to show how they are constructed.

Jo

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

6/2/20

Lynne, look up a couple of posts; I described how I did both of the pop-up cube hexagons.

latterberry

6/2/20

Thanks!  Somehow missed it.  

In reply toRe: msg 130
latterberry

6/19/20

While down in the rabbit hole.

In reply toRe: msg 131
latterberry

6/19/20

Also from the rabbit hole.  Now I can come out to layer and quilt them.

judyinohio

6/19/20

Wow!!  Absolutely stunning!  That's some rabbit hole you found there in Illinois.