Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 58941 views.
In reply toRe: msg 147
lppenguins

12/1/21

Hi Ladies,  

I understand a few of you are not able to get your reservations done.
Several issues at hand and our gal Kim is having the same wonky issues.

this is what Kim has offered us instead of waiting for the Hotels IT department to figure it out. 
***You can contact Kim Pfeifer directly on her Cell Phone at 1-480-601-0530.***
She will then help you make your reservation if you can’t. 
Make sure you have the following items when you speak with her 1. Your dates you want the room 2. If you need special accommodations of any kind. And 3. Your credit card handy. 
(she will actually make the reservation for you)

my suggestion is to TEXT HER FIRST, GIVE HER YOUR NAME AND NUMBER & THAT YOUR WITH VOS, ASK HER TO CALL YOU AT HER EARLIEST CONVENIENCE. (this will help with the phone tag)  

please message me here or text/call me on my cell 602-403-9185 if you have any issues and I’ll get you taken care of right away. 

lppenguins

12/1/21

That’s a nice area both of my nieces live around there.  Fingers crossed!

In reply toRe: msg 150
lppenguins

12/1/21

Hi Ladies, this post is for the massages (YAY)

unfortunately Mandy has a new job and won’t be able to work for us. However, my friend David is still the Manager of several Massage Envy’s and he will get us a couple of gals he trusts to come do our massages. 
please respond to this post if you want a massage. 
(I’m pretty sure the cost is still $1 a minute with massages 20 minutes $20 + a good tip).

1. Laura          2. Patty         3. Mel

4. Ellen            5. Suze         6. Suze

7. Bobbi          8. Kathi         9. Jetta

10. Nyla          11. Kim

• Edited February 1, 2022 11:21 pm  by  lppenguins
KSCarolyn

12/2/21

I will post a link to your hotel instructions in Message #3

LABFIEND

12/2/21

Laura:  me me!  sign me up for a 20 minute massage!

MelRN

12/2/21

You know I want one! :D 

YDritch

12/2/21

We just applied to rent a home in Surprise.

Don and I rented a Vrbo home in Surprise about three weeks ago.  We just went up to have dinner and see a play.  It was a fun little place.  Hope you can drop by to say helllo during retreat.

lppenguins

12/2/21

The blocks on page 54 are so nice!!!                    I’m going to try several different blocks using a light cream. 
ps I’m going to try to get the spool block I won years ago into a top by retreat. (I won’t even hope for a completed quilt lol)

lppenguins

12/2/21

Hi Carolyn will you also add the massages to post 3?  Thanks

ps I’m sitting in Fry’s grocery on a bench posting here! I can’t find a quiet place at home. 

• Edited December 2, 2021 11:37 am  by  lppenguins