Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 58989 views.
bornblesse2

Jan-28

I plan to make more lotto blocks!  I bought the Accuquilt flying geese die which is perfect for these blocks.  Makes them super easy.  I hate flying geese, but love stars.  It doesn’t make much sense, but the die trim all the triangle corners so perfectly!

just havent gotten time to get back to it.

In reply toRe: msg 535
KSCarolyn

Jan-28

We wanted to have a special t-shirt for our 20th anniversary but it is too difficult to know how many of a certain size we would need.  We decided to ask everyone to bring a t-shirt to retreat.  You can use a well-loved shirt of any color or buy a new one for this logo.  Be sure to wash the shirt first.  Here is a picture of the logo to help you decide what color t-shirt to bring.  We have two sizes of logos, 7 inch for the front or back of your shirt and a smaller 3 ½ inch if you want it on your upper shoulder.  Carrie is making a couple of sample t-shirts so you can get an idea of what size logo you want.  She will post her picture later.  I’m thinking a black or yellow shirt wouldn’t work.  You would lose the lettering or the sun.  Let me know what size logo you want and as always all of our activities are optional if you choose not to have a shirt.

In reply toRe: msg 536
KSCarolyn

Jan-28

Guess I better decide what shirt I want to use and the logo size.

Carolyn

LABFIEND

Jan-28

Guess I better find a shirt also!!

I want the BIG logo please!

I think blue would be a perfect color. I want the large logo.

Suze (casuzenn)

Jan-28

my shirt is blue...

want the big one, please.

MelRN

Jan-28

I'm gonna do light blue and I'd like a large one...can we get on the back?

lppenguins

Jan-28

I was just looking at my calendar! Ahhh  

lppenguins

Jan-28

Me too. I do have my 3 FQ for the LCR game. 
I haven’t made my blocks yet but have decided which  ones to make and have the fabric. 1/2 way there lol.
I am getting so excited. I’ve ordered excellent weather as usual. and have my Jammie’s ready lol

lppenguins

Jan-28

Can I come and play?