Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 60664 views.
bornblesse2

1/30/22

I got one for almost nothing at work…..I don’t use it a lot, but I have bought a few BOB pattern dies that cut those blocks with pieces that are intensely hard to cut by hand. ( the discount at work makes it affordable for a few things).

viola (sissly4)

1/30/22

That makes sense to me it was just a lot of waste because I work with a lot of small pieces and as my friend showed me the very first time how to use the block it was just like I said a waste of fabric and I have lots and lots of scraps I don't need any more than

I would like a large logo, please.  Not sure if I will have a light gray or a white T-shirt - whatever Michael's or Hobby Lobby have in my size.  

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/31/22

bornblesse2 said...

I could bring my die and cutter if you want to cut those stars at the retreat….just let me know

Thanks.  I'll let you know.  I don't want to add to the load you are likely bringing.  

Do I know you or what!?!??

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/31/22

Gee...  I've been thinking about asking for a Go cutter as since my stroke sometimes my right hand is not as accurate as it used to be as I get older.  I wish I knew you were going to sell yours.  Glad you found someone to give it a new home.

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/31/22

You baggart!!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/31/22

I think I'll ask for a small T-shirt logo please!

Edited to add:  will the transfer adhere to something other than a t-shirt?   
(just thinkin'....)

In reply toRe: msg 566
Judy (DJZMOM)

1/31/22

Oh my...  I think I saw on FB that today was Denise's Bday.  Great memories with our friend.

KSCarolyn

1/31/22

That's a good question for Carrie since she is the one making the transfer.  We are having a planning meeting tonight and I will ask her.

Carolyn

Judy (DJZMOM)

2/1/22

Oh....  one other question...  are we going to have a donation table?