Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 59081 views.

You go girl! I am sure you will land in a good place!

keddykat75

11/12/21

Thank you!  I know a lot of people will think we are nuts, but the roller coaster of the last month sure feels like it is heading us in the right direction. Thanks for the chat yesterday!

Suze (casuzenn)

11/13/21

what Pirate said!!!

viola (sissly4)

11/13/21

I sure hope you are doing the right thing. It is not cheap lively in Phoenix area. I wish you and your hubby the best. You never mention about your husband work. Does he have a job where he can work at home where ever he live?

keddykat75

11/13/21

My husband will be marketing for me.  He has been retired for several years, but just got his insurance license to work with me.  He also has driven Uber if needed, but I don’t want him to have a 9-5 job.  I am sure we will be fine building this business since we will have a lot of home equity to fall back on if needed.

MelRN

11/13/21

Wow! that's a big step! I will keep my fingers crossed you find just the right place!

LindaPutt

11/13/21

I'm excited!!!  This will be so great for you and I can't wait to spend more time quilting with you too.

keddykat75

11/13/21

I am excited too. It will be so good to be close enough to get together. 

LindaPutt

11/13/21

There are lots of really nice and affordable places in the Phoenix area.  I know the area where we live is priced better than quite a lot of areas, plus there are pools in many of the yards, rec centers with lots of activities and pools, and the quilting group you visited.  Mesa is nice and it's affordable, so is Wickenberg, if you like the feel of a smaller town.  You'll find just the right spot you need to be.