Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Does anyone have Edyta Sitar's book Patches of Blue?   Quilting Swaps - Unsewn

Started Jan-17 by sueinIL; 832 views.
judyinohio

Jan-19

That is a very lovely scrappy quilt to work up in one color.  Thanks for sharing it.

sueinIL

Jan-19

I like it, too.  It's going to mean cutting an infinite number of little squares and HSTs but I'm up for it.  My only complaint is that it wasn't an instant download.  I want it NOW!

Sue in IL

sueinIL

Jan-19

I was just so thankful that I found it as a single pattern, I didn't shop around.  $10 was fine with me!

Sue in IL

Yay!  I am glad I was able to help.  

MelRN

Jan-20

Looks like a fairly simple pattern. 3 HST and 6 squares, with alternate block of background fabric. :D You can do this!

In reply toRe: msg 13
sueinIL

Jan-20

Thanks!  I like having a pattern to tell me amounts of fabric (even though I'm using stash). I have a batik layer cake and background and extra bits I can toss in.  This will be a nice break from all the Civil War prints I've been using lately.

Sue in IL

MelRN

Jan-20

I've been doing CW recently too. Ready to do something different next!

In reply toRe: msg 15
sueinIL

Jan-20

Me, too!

Sue in IL

CC (ccase5)

Jan-23

Oh I love that!! so simple.i will put it into my memory bank. Hopefully i can find it again one day!
judyinohio

Jan-23

I love that pattern, too.

I just do not want to make it.  LOL