Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Earth Views fabric   General Discussion

Started May-17 by sueinIL; 579 views.
judyinohio

May-19

Okay, Tuckyquilter, which Afar TV channel do you use to watch live feed from the space station?

I googled afartv and got something from a Hawaiian volcano, scrolled and got some other sites but none were live feeds from the space station.

Can you give us a URL, please?

tuckyquilter

May-20

Here it is.   Just copy and paste in your search window.    www.youtube.com/c/afartv

I watch all kinds of live stuff on YouTube.  Eagles, african watering holes, pandas  etc.  

I found Storm Chasers on this fellows channel:  www.youtube.com/c/RyanHallYall

He often gives the "TAKE COVER" way before the Natl Weather does.  Like with the Andover Tornado.  and Reed Timmer got live footage as I was watching him shoot it. Amazing

Reed Timmer         www.youtube.com/watch?v=8idviVDWkJU       

Vince Waelti            www.youtube.com/c/StormChaserVinceWaelti

Brandon Copic       www.youtube.com/c/BrandonCopic

Chris FL Tornado     www.youtube.com/channel/UCd9PU7D8eH6htvQUg77heJg/featured

I love the Mysteries Channel too:      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWd3pkat2LzLh26HkHHetA

so if you want any other ways to waste valuable time... ask me... I probably have a "solution"... LOL  

latterberry

May-20

Those fabrics are beautiful!!  I have no suggestions but will be glad to see what someone else can come up with.  Whatever you come up with will be stunning.

sueinIL

May-20

Thank you, Lynn!  I'll let everyone know what I come up with. Pinterest is a source of great patterns to consider, and I've narrowed it down a bit.

Sue in IL

latterberry

May-20

I'll be watching to see what you come up with. (I love Pintrest).  I was just gifted a fat quarter bundle that was astronomy related but all in shades of browns and grays.  I know--doesn't sound pretty, but they are.  I thought it would be good for a masculine quilt--just need an idea.