MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

SCRC Meet & Greet - 6 Mat   General

Started Apr-18 by wswann; 187 views.
wswann

Apr-18

Hey folks...

The Richmond Chapter is hosting this years Meet and Greet.  I am not sure if I am free that day but I wouldn't mind going down for a few hours.

When: Saturday, May 6th
Time: 11a 
Where: Seafarers Restaurant; 109 Commons Park Circle, Manquin VA 23106  804.769.3999
http://www.seafarersfamilyrestaurant.com
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g57878-d3937089-Reviews-Seafarer_s_Restaurant_Market-King_William_Virginia.html

Please RSVP by Satuday, April 29th so we can get a headcount to the restauant.

Melvin Corbin
FO SCRC 165 - Capitol City Richmond
In reply toRe: msg 1
wswann

Apr-20

Hey Folks...

Please let me know if you are  interested in going to the meet and greet.   Right now Borg is a definite and I am a solid maybe.   

If you are interested in going - the host chapter has requested your top 3 menu choices by 4/22.   Just post them here and I will send them down to the POC on Sunday 4/22 night.

-Will

In reply toRe: msg 2
wswann

Apr-24

Hey folks -

Right now we have Tom H - Borg and myself along with Blue from Manassas going to the Meet and Greet.   General route is going to be 28S - 17S - 301S - 360..   As we usually do, I am sure we will play it by ear on the way back.

https://www.meetup.com/Fairfax-County-chapter-of-the-Southern-Cruisers-Riding-Club/events/238817784/

-Will

In reply toRe: msg 3
wswann

Apr-27

Hey folks -

Here are the menu choices for May 6

1. Angus burger with 1 side 
  2. Shrimp poboy with 1 side
  3. Oyster poboy with 1 side
  4. Grilled chicken sandwich with 1 side
  5. Big bang chicken sandwich with 1 side
  6. Grilled shrimp salad
  7. Grilled chicken salad
  8. Crab cake sandwich with 1 side
  9. Popcorn shrimp with 2 sides
  10. Jumbo steamed shrimp with 2 sides
  11. Crab legs (1 cluster) with 2 sides
  12. Seafood combo platter with 2 sides

Please let me know by 30 April if you plan on attending so the Cap City chapter has a good headcount.

In reply toRe: msg 4
wswann

May-5

Hey folks -

The state meet and greet is tomorrow.  We are meeting up with the Manassas group and will ride with them.

KSU is 0830 at the WaWa in Nokesville... 11111 Nokesville Rd, ManassasVA

Right now the weather looks like it is going to cooperate - I will have my rain gear just in case though.

-Will

In reply toRe: msg 5
Lisa V (ladyg0)

May-10

So how was it?  It was too cold and wet for me to get out on the bike.

wswann

May-10

The AM was a bit chilly but by the time we got down there I thought it was a tad warm :)

The Mannasas guys lead the ride so I didn't pay attention to all of the roads we were on...   But in general we took back roads to RT 17 then RT 2 out of Fredericksburg, RT 30 out of Doswell and a few more back roads to the actual event.

We had 7 riders with Borg and I from FFX.   Several chapters were there and it was nice to chat with a few other SCRC'ers.

-Will