Fairfax County VA Southern Cruisers #293

Hosted by wswann

The forum to discuss all things SCRCFX.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Giving away...   General

Started 4/22/17 by Lisa V (ladyg0); 296 views.
Lisa V (ladyg0)

4/22/17

...two ladies motorcycling jackets that I have, sadly, outgrown.  The first is a Joe Rocket mesh jacket with removable armor in the back, elbows and shoulders.  It does NOT have a liner.  Ladies M and blue, black and white in color.

The second one is a Wilson's leather jacket with a removable thinsulate liner.  It's a women's M, and is hip length.

If you, or someone you know, would like one of these jackets, let me know and I'll gladly get it/them to you. 

Lisa

Savage126

4/24/17

Hi Lisa,

I'm very interested in the leather jacket, if you still have it. 

Thanks!

Dinah

Lisa V (ladyg0)

4/24/17

Yep, I still have it.  Perhaps I'll bring it on Saturday (should fit in my saddle bag).

Savage126

Apr-25

Great!  (Sunday???)

twpike

May-4

Lisa,

My daughter would probably like the mesh jacket for summer riding.

Tom

In reply toRe: msg 5
Lisa V (ladyg0)

May-10

That's great, Tom.  I hope to be in attendance at this month's meeting and can bring it with me.  Will you be there?  If not, we can plan another time/place for the hand off.

twpike

May-10

Lisa,

I'm not going to make this months meeting.  I have another club meeting at the same time.  I should be available this weekend.

I live in Centreville, not sure where the best place is to meet.

Tom

In reply toRe: msg 7
Lisa V (ladyg0)

May-15

Sorry, Tom, I was ill this weekend and did not venture out of the house.  

Centreville is not that far away; I'm sure we can figure out some time and place convenient for both of us for a hand off to occur. 

In reply toRe: msg 5
Lisa V (ladyg0)

Jun-22

Tom - I still have the mesh jacket.  Are you still interested in it?  If yes, let's pick a meet up time/date/place.  If not, it's going out with my next box of donations.

twpike

Jun-22

Yes I still do want it.  I was going to go on the ride this weekend to PA with the guys, but my bike died on the way to work this morning, so other than fixing my bike I'm available this weekend.