MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

Breakfast / Brunch - Brookside Restaurant 4/30    General

Started Apr-25 by wswann; 236 views.
wswann

Apr-25

Hey folks --

Who is in the mood for Brunch at Brookside restaurant?   RSVP via Meetup.  KSU 0830 University Mall on 4/30.

https://www.meetup.com/Fairfax-County-chapter-of-the-Southern-Cruisers-Riding-Club/events/239486074/

-Will

In reply toRe: msg 1
boqye53

Apr-25

Hey Will, I think I'm up for this.  If I can get all my ducks lined up with the Harry Homeowner crap.

Jess

I wonder if the dogwoods are in bloom out Snickersville Turnpike?

wswann

Apr-25

K man -  KSU 0830 University Mall.

See ya there..

Lisa V (ladyg0)

Apr-25

Sorry I won't be making this ride.  It should be a pretty day.

KurvLuvr (BluSapha)

Apr-27

Will, I'm interested but get back from a trip pretty late Saturday (maybe Sunday morn). If the weather's gorgeous as opposed to the current forecast that would be incentive. 

KurvLuvr

wswann

Apr-27

Yeah- we might run into a sprinkle or two...   But it is only a 30% chance - hopefully we will stay dry.

Hopefully we will see ya on Sunday.

-Will

In reply toRe: msg 6
Lisa V (ladyg0)

Apr-27

I rode out to the Sperryville area, and then down F.T. Valley Road to get an HROT VA Grand Tour checkpoint today.  It had been a while since I was last out that way.

In reply toRe: msg 7
wswann

Apr-28

Biscuits & Gravy - Meatloaf - Bacon - Sausage - Pancakes....   These will be the things you be missing unless you come along on the Brookside Brunch ride. :)

https://www.meetup.com/Fairfax-County-chapter-of-the-Southern-Cruisers-Riding-Club/events/239486074/

Mike - I will check here and Meetup to see if we should wait for you on Sunday AM.   Hopefully you can make it.

-Will

In reply toRe: msg 8
Lisa V (ladyg0)

Apr-29

Annual LadyRider ride (what's left of us) to Reedville for lunch at the Crazy Crab is scheduled for the same day.  

I don't know if I could ride after eating that breakfast -- would probably be time for a nap!  

boqye53

Apr-30

Hey Will, and Tony, John, Jim, Blue, and another guy, and another guys's wife (sorry), thanks for the great ride and lunch. 

Sorry, I tapped out at 66; getting hot and sleepy.

Let's do it again soon. 

Jess  (glad you ducked that Turkey Buzzard Will.  They don't taste good at all.)

• Edited April 30, 2017 3:05 pm  by  boqye53