MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

14 April - RIDE RIDE RIDE   General

Started 4/10/18 by wswann; 222 views.
wswann

4/10/18

Hey Folks - 

There IS going to be a RIDE this SATURDAY April 14th.   Get your taxes done - put away the snow shovel and lets get out for a day on the road.

KSU @ 0900 at the Clifton General Store.   Moonie was supposed to lead this ride but due to his hand surgery Tom H has stepped up to lead us on a FUGOWE ride.

https://www.meetup.com/Fairfax-County-chapter-of-the-Southern-Cruisers-Riding-Club/events/247666913/

Hope to see you there.

In reply toRe: msg 1
toetagtom

4/10/18

Sounds great count me in !!!

Jim (grayja33)

4/10/18

I'm in Will, what time you want to SP from Terry Lynn?

wswann

4/10/18

Jim -  Lets leave at 8:15 for Clifton..   Maybe we will have enough time for a cup of coffee at the General Store before KSU.

-Will

boqye53

4/12/18

I'm gonna try and be there too.

KSU @ 0900 at the Clifton General Store.

Hey Will (and anybody), has anyone ever been in Clifton for this?  Apparently going on for a long time on 2d monthly Sundays.  Looks interesting, and if it's not a big traffic jam in or out, I think I'd like to walk around and look some time.

A guy from FL asked me about it, and I'd never heard of it before.

Adventure rider link:    http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/cars-and-coffee-motorcycle-style.991914/

Jess

wswann

4/12/18

Hey Jess -  Look forward to seeing you on Sat....

I know that Borg and Tom B have gone to Bikes and Breakfast out there in Clifton.   I never am able to make it as I am in church praying for my soul.    I thought I would be caught up by now but I was a wild one in my 20's and 30's.   You may want to talk to one of them for a review but I understand it is usually a good gathering and then some folks go for a ride afterwards.

Later.

Will

In reply toRe: msg 7
Cajun (cajunhart)

4/13/18

Barely able to get on these meetup pages and others so I just saw this ride tomorrow so if I can I’ll try to follow ya’ll along on the ride?

wswann

4/13/18

K Paul.  See ya at Clifton in the AM.

boqye53

4/14/18

Hey everyone (that showed up), I had a blast on the first good ride of the year.

Nice meeting new folks, and the old folks.

Let's do it again.

Jess      (sorry Steve, I had to offload some liquid, so I put the hammer down for la casa)