Fairfax County VA Southern Cruisers #293

Hosted by wswann

The forum to discuss all things SCRCFX.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FO Update   News and Announcements

Started 3/11/17 by MotherGrizzly (BlvdShooter); 240 views.
wswann

3/11/17

I think an impromptu vote is in order...   All those in favor of JP being the FO say "Yay"...

Good Luck to you and Beau in the next chapter of home ownership in WV!   Instead of Glamping 2.0 - maybe it will be Glamping at the Stiles estate. :)

-Will

Whoa! Stop the presses!

The best to both of you.  I had the same thought as Will -- a three-day event, with the first night involving somebody's back yard. 

--Roger

Paul C

3/12/17

Wow, I hardly have gotten to know you, and now you are stepping down. Gratz on the big move, though. A move like that is a total lifestyle change, and it takes a lotta guts to go through with it. Hope to see you both soon!

Savage126

3/12/17

Wow, that sure is a surprise!!!  Big congrats to you and Beau, Mountain Mama!!

Like others, I definitely think a ride to your new house is on the ride list this year.  For a much time as you'll have us, haha

I can't believe we are losing you as FO.....that is such a shame.  You have done a superb job of motivating us in such a short time.

Oh well, back to reality....coming full circle back to complacency....Will, I'm giving you a big "YAY" -  let's reinstate JP without his consent or knowledge.  Worked before for two years, lol.

In the interim, good luck to you, Borg....this might be like a tar baby...hahaha