scrc164

Pensacola Florida Southern Cruisers

Hosted by scrc164

Non-Profit Forum for Pensacola Florida Soutern Cruisers Riding Club. Family oriented, everyone is welcome, every bike is welcome. It's not what you ride, just that you ride.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Isaac Creek Campground Memorial Day Weekend Getaway   Unscheduled Club Rides

Started Apr-2 by cappmc; 2188 views.
msjaguar53

May-4

Larry and I just decided to go. We were looking at #50 for the pull through but it wouldn't allow me to reserve for we're too long.... 44ft. So I reserved #47. Looking forward to camping. 

That is what you get for having an RV bigger than many apartments I've lived in.

Rule #57. Always say you are 5 feet shorter than you really are.

band47

May-7

We are booked into #52......arrive on Thursday....leave Sunday AM......also bringing my fishing gear....

Are you a day early arriving and departing on purpose?

band47

May-7

We have a concert on Monday, Memorial Day, so we coming home Sunday.  We are going early, because we can....

You said you are taking fishing equip and I hear that it is supposed to be some great fishing up that way. Is an Alabama fishing lic required are maybe exempt in the campground. Maybe Florida has a quest pass. I might bring a pole and hook myself so I can drown a worm or a cricket. Or just fish like the outlaws we are huh?

band47

May-7

Not sure about any exemptions, I already have an Alabama fresh water license.....

msjaguar53

May-8

Sitting here at dinner with Matt and Cindy. They have confirmation at site 52 as well from Friday Saturday and Sunday. She booked on April 2nd. You may want to reconfirm your site #.

JJ (CRUISERJJ)

May-8

Tina and I have #47.  Going Thurs. thru Tues.