scrc164

Pensacola Florida Southern Cruisers

Hosted by scrc164

Non-Profit Forum for Pensacola Florida Soutern Cruisers Riding Club. Family oriented, everyone is welcome, every bike is welcome. It's not what you ride, just that you ride.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

June 15th thru the 19th.   Unscheduled Club Rides

Started Jun-8 by ¯\_(?)_/¯ (2wheelsforme); 229 views.

Planning a trip to the Smokies next week, five days of "all day" in the saddle. Plenty of interstate, several sub par roads, some likely gravel, a little dirt, a few turn arounds and little time spent in restaurants or gas stations. The exception will be for the evening sipping of bourbon and partaking of rare cooked slabs of bovine. Curves and elevation changes will be abundant and some of the most outstanding roads that can be experienced in the area will be traversed as well as trying to stay away from the cager traffic that is usually associated with that tourist happy place. One of the results will be lots of back roads and the possible sound of fiddle music. Large majestic views and a waterfall or two will be bonuses. Safety will be as always of high importance and lots of miles will be covered so everyone will know where we are headed each day. All Riders will be considered self reliant therefore babysitting will not be offered and no criticism accepted. Depart the 15th and return the 19th. Motel rooms for a very small group are already booked. If you think you are up for this trip call me 748-3748 and will see if you can fit in on the reservations. Meet point is still undecided and will be posted later but KSU time will most likely be 8:00 followed by a super slab ride to North Georgia before finding some fun roads for the rest of the day. 

Unfortunately, I have a previously scheduled appointment which cannot be missed so I'll be going up Saturday morning. Call me if you want to ride up with me. Returning the same as above.

850-380-5093

LOKI (ZTOG)

Jun-8

last time I went on one of your smokie rides was a great ride in spite of rain, anyone who can go should they won't be disapointed

Gadget (Piverator)

Jun-12

Sounds like a great trip. I am headed to Detroit in the truck. Moving some of Doc’s stuff in the trailer and then stopping by to see the grandkids on the return. Y’all have a great time. 

Gadget ??