Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Update Email Address   Account Maintenance

In reply toRe: msg 7

Did not get three YET I'll check again. None yet, got one from the system:

notifications@mydelphi.com
To quincyfl84-delphirjv@yahoo.com
Today at 9:27 AM

Thanks for taking the time to update the email address associated with your ROBERTJVAN account on Delphi Forums.

We use your email address to let you know when somebody posts a message addressed to you, or sends you a message through your member profile. You can deactivate these notifications from your My Preferences page. Also, we'll occasionally email you about Delphi Forums news and information.

Thanks for being a member of Delphi Forums.
Delphi Forums LLC · 733 Turnpike Street #211 · North Andover, MA 01845
You are receiving this message as a member of Delphi Forums. If you wish to cancel your account, log in with your ROBERTJVAN account to your My Preferences page, scroll to the Account Status section, and click the Close Account button.

gunter

Aug-17

The CrAzEy LeMmInG (ROBERTJVAN) said:

Thanks for taking the time to update the email address

Ok, that cleared things at this end. Let us know if you get the warning on your next login and if it's still not working for Hotlanta with new messages.

Not sure what's up, but I never got a notice for this one but I seen the new message for you on the "MyForum" page.
gunter

Aug-17

Difficult to nail when you're getting some. You mentioned another email address, that may be the way to go.

I've gotten this notice two days in a row. Used to happen with Comcast. Switched to gmail a year ago. Now it's happening again.

Edited to add: Quote: "We use your email address to let you know when somebody posts a message addressed to you, or sends you a message through your member profile." Now, if that notification bounced...I could see asking me to "update" my email. After I update the email it logs me in. Problem is...when I get logged in...that supposed email they sent me that generated that request doesn't exist as a 'New Forum Message to me'. Even though the notification supposedly failed...that message to me should still exist in the Delphi Forums queue. There is none.

gunter

Aug-24

It's not necessarily message notifications triggering this, it could have been other mail from here as well.

When you update/confirm your email address on login, that also sends a email thanking you for updating. Did that arrive?

Yes, the confirmation arrived. As to "other" Delphi Forums email...I can't remember Delphi Forums ever sending me unsolicited email. Especially since I confirmed this email yesterday.