Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

trouble with adding images   Navigating Delphi Forums

Started Oct-1 by RoninKnight1; 575 views.
RoninKnight1

Oct-1

Hi,

I want to put up pics when I reply or start a thread, but get no place to put in the pic# 

gunter

Oct-1

Are you using Insert Image on the editor toolbar, that should work for you. See
http://www.delphiforums.com/howto/insertImage.htm

Chrome, firefox and Edge are best.

let us know how it goes ...

In reply toRe: msg 2
RoninKnight1

Oct-1

I did see the info and tried to upload a pic. Even though I have plenty of space left, Im now being told I don't, so no pics will go up.Thanks!

gunter

Oct-1

Making sure: you click on Insert Image, then pick 'From your computer' or Web - where is the image, check the size and name. Is it a jpg, gif or ?

In reply toRe: msg 4
RoninKnight1

Oct-1

I click on insert image,computer then upload. I had no problem doing a bunch of pics for years. Then stopped for a while lol. They are jpg. Don't know the size though. When I hit upload a message comes on and says you have run out of space. When I check it, it says I have plenty, but I don't know. Thanks for your help!

gunter

Oct-1

Does it mske a difference which imagevyou want to add, none work?

In reply toRe: msg 6
RoninKnight1

Oct-1

I tried it again and it worked,  it really came up large. If I add 2-3 will the size be smaller when I post them? Thanks again!

gunter

Oct-1

This is the description in Helpful Resources which explains what happens, does that help any ?

Uploaded images are resized when they exceed size limits. Those limits are 400x300 pixels for DelphiBasic members and 800x600 pixels for DelphiPlus and DelphiExtra members. All members can upload unlimited images into messages within those size guidelines. DelphiPlus and DelphiExtra members also use the text editor image upload feature when creating and editing mesage board signatures. The number of images inserted in those signatures will only be limited by the member's total file store allotment (100mb for DelphiPlus members, 50mb for DelphiExtra members). Images larger than 800x600 pixels that are inserted into signatures will be resized.

• Edited October 2, 2017 8:35 am  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 8
RoninKnight1

Oct-1

Yes Thanks again. I just put something up just fine :)