Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Need an explanation - Host change   Forum Management

Started Oct-11 by Cathy (237cats); 201 views.
Cathy (237cats)

Oct-11

My name is Cathy and I am the hostess of The GardenPath. Yesterday I gave the forum over to my assistant at 12:00 and she in turn gave in backat 12:30. She emailed me last night saying she didn't have any privies around 5:00 and I must have removed them.

Now my explanation on this is when we gave forums to each other Delphi took away her privies cuz she couldn't be wizard and AM. My question is why did it take so long for her privies? I would think they would be taken away right away?

gunter

Oct-12

Switching Hosts can complicate things. The system resets forums early mornings with settings catching up at that time. In addition, changes like this may take a logging out/closing browsers or coming back later to see the new settings, I suspect that is what may have happened here.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Cathy (237cats)

Oct-12

I figured it had something to do with the switching, but didn't realize it would take so long. Everything is squared away. I was just curious~my downfall. Thanks gunter for expaining it to me.