Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Scroll Bars   Editor Help

Started 10/13/17 by Bette O (boblak); 456 views.
Bette O (boblak)

10/13/17

Because of problems with IE I switched to chrome but now my scroll bars on the message page  of all my  theme  will not change to the color I have designated in the code.  I was told that creating he theme in IE and moving to chrome is the problem.   All scroll bars stay gray and white, see attached. 

Any  help will be appreciated.

Bette O

Attachments

Bette they have always been this way. It's how you view them. Emma explains here oh never mind you've seen lol

Bette O (boblak)

10/13/17

News to me though. Sooooo, it's  either go  back to IE  which would not be a smart move  as they keep closing down or put up with  the  gray and while scroll bar.   rage

I just emailed  you but you saw Emma's not already.

Yeah it's too bad, they look super nice the way you had them. Stick with the browser that works best for you though Bette.

Bette O (boblak)

10/13/17

I just checked IE, it's still doing the same thing. Staying with chrome, crazy scroll bars and all.

The Firefox browser has an add-on from NoiaScrollbars that allows you to pick a personal width and color for your scrollbars. It won't show for others in your theme...but it will show for you.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/noiascrollbars/