Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

If Upgrading to Plus or Extra   Forum Management

Started Oct-29 by 1antoinette; 355 views.
1antoinette

Oct-29

Do guest have access to read messages in a Premium forum, or must they log in?
Kidmagnet

Oct-29

Plus Hosts own Premium forums can disable Guest Access if they do not wish to have them. Basic and Extra hosts own Starter Forums and cannot prevent guest access.

Kidmagnet

Oct-29

You are welcome.

If you are trying to decide between Extra and Plus it boils down to deciding if you want a better experience only as a member or that as well as a host

This chart shows the differences in membership (Extra cannot host a Premium forum nor be a full assistant on a Classic Premium forum)

http://www.delphiforums.com/plans.ptt

and this one is for the two different levels of forums (Starter and Premium)
http://www.delphiforums.com/forumfeatures.ptt

• Edited October 29, 2017 3:48 pm  by  Kidmagnet
1antoinette

Oct-29

You are a gem for explaining this. I get confused between membership levels and forum levels.
This following statement (from you) is the first inkling I had gleamed on this matter.
>>(Extra cannot host a Premium forum nor be a full assistant on a Classic Premium forum)

I appreciate your input greatly.
I am just trying to make various decisions in my life that are complicated by the death of my husband last month.
One day, I feel confident in my choices and the next day, I am emotionally and totally insecure.

Kidmagnet

Oct-29

((((hugs)))) and so sorry for your loss.

Many people assume Extra members have more ownership privileges than they do (or that they can be full assistants) If you up grade I do believe they are giving a free month to "Try before you buy"

May I ask you - what is your main enjoyment at Delphi Forums?

1antoinette

Oct-29

>>((((hugs)))) and so sorry for your loss.
THANKS KM you have found what helps my hurting heart the most.

>>May I ask you - what is your main enjoyment at Delphi Forums?

Sure---My answer may surprise you :o) I get an education of sorts simply by going in and reading in various forums. So even though I have my own little forum corner in the Delphi world (where by the way, I unashamedly promote healing hugs as a cure that can't be purchased in your local pharmacy) my general goal is to learn from others who have been around the block. (many of whom are far younger than myself).
I am really happy just meeting people like yourself who bring a special touch to both young and old alike. BTW, gunter is another person who has a "gift" similar to yours, but unique as well.

What I do on Delphi is not as important as who I become in the process. HUGS coming your way (((KM))).

Kidmagnet

Oct-29

I can totally relate!

If I were you I'd go with Extra, that gets rid of the ads and gives you most of the personal Plus perks.

1antoinette

Oct-29

I will go and see about that option now. Thanks (((KM))) ooops--it only gives me the plus option (quarterly or annual)??
Think I just found it now in another area.