Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

changing password   Account Maintenance

Started Nov-10 by JustBreathe (satori03); 419 views.
trying to change password..i click submit and nothing happens..went out and back in and same thing...HELP
gunter

Nov-10

Type in your current password twice, then the new one with at least 6 characters, numbers and letters, no spaces. Type the passwords, do not copy paste. Is that what you are doing? There is not error message? 

In reply toRe: msg 2
that is what i was doing and did not receive an error message. i clicked submit and nothing happened
gunter

Nov-12

Are you logging in with the old password or the new one you changed to?

In reply toRe: msg 4
i really do not know but i am getting in
gunter

Nov-13

If you are not sure about your password, use the 'I forgot' link on the login page to have a new one sent to your address on record for your account.  Then change the  password to one of your own after logging in with the mailed one.

In reply toRe: msg 6
i did that..and that's when i was entering a new one(because they tell you to do that)i clicked submit and nothing happened.
forget about it..at least i can get into the forums
In reply toRe: msg 2
okay..today it says my password was incorrect again..i had them send a temporary to my e-mail and then i clicked to get in..i entered the new one then my change twice and clicked submit and nothing happened
gunter

Nov-18

The sytem shows you using chrome which should work, but try changing your password with another browser like firefox to see if that works better for you.

ok..i don't like firefox