Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

No mail again   Account Maintenance

Started Nov-23 by bankielass (irenek4); 853 views.

Hi Gunter, I am getting no e mail notifications again

gunter

Nov-23

I'm seeing bounces again.  Did you add notifications@mydelphi.com to your address book.

Be sure to log out, log back in and confirm your email address on login if you are prompted for that.

In reply toRe: msg 2

I added it to my address book and for the second time I have confirmed my e mail address on log in

gunter

Nov-23

Did you get the email thanking you for updating your email?

• Edited November 23, 2017 9:32 pm  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 4

I did and my notifications have commenced again.  :-)

gunter

Nov-27

moved here:

8:50 PM

It is back to no notifications from you guys. Yesterday I was recieving e mail some forums and not others. Today I have 52 posts to me and not one single e mail.  My membership is paid up and I have your e mail address in my contact list. I don't know what else to do! I am getting e mail from everywhere else. 

Msg 53491.7 deleted
gunter

Nov-27

The system is showing a number of bounces of emails, looks like they are being rejected at your end.

I'll send you some emails to see if they get through.

Hi Irene , if your email provider is updating it's SPAM filters it might not be accepting email sent through a third party. Delphi uses a service: us-west-2.amazonses.com That information might be helpful if you can give it to your email provider.

Just recieved 2 e mail from you Gunter