Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

No mail again   Account Maintenance

Started 11/23/17 by bankielass (irenek4); 3463 views.
gunter

12/5/17

Jesus loves you! (granddiva47) said:

I'm still not receiving any notifications

Not seeing where we looked at this before. Do you have notifications@mydelphi.com in your address book. Make sure email notifications in Preferences doesn't have No checked.

I suggest switching email addresses to gmail for instance. There are rarely problems with that provider.

bankielass (irenek4)

12/6/17

I added notifications@mydelphi.com to my address book weeks ago. I have used the same provider for 20 years without a problem. It seems to have started when my membership ran out (without any notification from Delphi) I wouldn't know how to set up another e mail account! Is there no way to resolve this?

gunter

12/6/17

Bounces we are seeing indicate your email provider is blocking or being blocked because of spamming reports. Double check with them.  In the past, all we can do is give temporary relief and then it starts up again which is what is happening to you when you reset your address.

https://www.google.com/gmail/ makes it easy to set up a new account.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

12/8/17

This morning I thought it was odd when I did not see any notifications from Delphi in my email. Not that I'm super popular (har har) but I have so many subscriptions there is actually SOMETHING there. A couple of hours later I noticed emails from Delphi so never gave it another thought.

Just now I logged in gmail on a computer and see 5 messages in my spam folder from Delphi. 3 are subscription notifications and 2 are posts To Me. I see no difference between these and the ones that came in prior or after this group (Time stamped between 6:58 and 7:22 am Eastern this morning)

WaltHowe
Staff

12/8/17

We have no way of knowing why your mail software is designating some mail as spam and not others. Look for an option for the valid messages in the spam folder to mark them as not spam and return them to your inbox.  That may prevent it from recurring again

Kid (Kidmagnet)

12/8/17

Hi Walt 

Gunter (and I) often suggest gmail as it rarely has problems with mail from Delphi. I was just giving him a heads up that it had a minor hiccup this morning.