Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Every day it says that there is a problem with my account   Account Maintenance

Started 11/24/17 by OLTLfan; 3650 views.
Oldcartech

12/21/17

I have a similar problem only a week into my free month i payed with paypal and have confirmed with paypal the the subscription payment is set up . So why do i get pestered with messages that my account needs attention.  I was happy with free account. Annoying messages will make a runner out of me . Please stop these messages or if you have something to say ,say it cause i have no idea what you want since ive set up for paypal You will not also get my cc #

gunter

12/21/17

What kind of messages re your account are you getting, what is it telling you?

You are on a month's free DelphiExtra, without having actually paid, check at paypal.  Renewal should be turned on until you are actually charged a month from when you signed up.

Oldcartech

12/21/17

Message simply says your account requires attention.  When i login in same message every time there is a spot for cc # and personal info

There is a box cant remember what it says i thought it was automatic renewal on cc 

PayPal is set up for reoccurring payment 

So check the box what do i do here

gunter

12/21/17

We're looking into what is happening.

The next time you log in, do it from our frontpage
http://www.delphiforums.com
Do you get that same message then, can you do a screenshot?

Oldcartech

12/21/17

Ill ill try screen shot never done one before lol . But ill try

gunter

12/22/17

moved here:

Oldcartech

5:39 AM

sorry to but in sir but i think i captured the screen message ive been getting on login 

In reply toRe: msg 13
gunter

12/22/17

This doesn't have anything to do with your payment, it may be a blocked popup.  Are you using chrome?

Oldcartech

12/23/17

Yes i use Chrome 

gunter

12/23/17

Look for an ad blocker in your browser or antivirus program. Try another browser as a test as well.

Oldcartech

1/9/18

Ive just been ignoring it , as long as its not detrimental ill leave it alone