Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Making a black background transparent   Editor Help

Started 12/3/17 by Bette O (boblak); 3663 views.
Bette O (boblak)

12/4/17

I  hope I saved the attachments,  I'll do what  you suggest.  Thanks Emma

Bette O (boblak)

12/4/17

I going to write the lady who sent them to me and ask her to save as a png with a transparent BG and resend, hope she doesn't resent it .......

EmmaGx (EMMAGX1)

12/4/17

... good luck! ... hopefully you'll find the original attachments, or your friend will be able to re-send them! ... if she's using them fine, I don't imagine they should have a black background, it was probably just a downloading/copying mistake! ... x
Bette O (boblak)

12/4/17

I figured that too, told her about the black BG but haven't heard anything.....disappointed

Bette O (boblak)

12/4/17

Thank you, gonna need it......cry

EmmaGx (EMMAGX1)

12/4/17

... is the original attachment still there?
Bette O (boblak)

12/4/17

I've  looked everywhere for it , can't believe I would be so stupid to delete it .   Sometime I hide things so well I find them acidently by some fluke.

I did write to the person who gave them to me asking her if she could  re-save as a png and send transparent, hope she doesn't hate me.....

Bette O (boblak)

12/4/17

I found all of the dolls with black BG's but  not the original correspondence

EmmaGx (EMMAGX1)

12/4/17

... I'm still not sure if that's how she sent them, or how you saved them though! ... if she sent them as transparent .pngs and you copied into a graphics program then saved them as .jpgs that's what added the black background.

... either way it sounds like it's best to wait until she can upload them for you again!

Good luck! x