Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Payment for Sub renewal   Billing - Plus/Extra

Started 12/8/17 by PamC (PamelaOH); 1048 views.
PamC (PamelaOH)

12/8/17

Hi,
Everytime I log in ...a pop-up
appears and says there is an issue with my account.
It states that my subscription expires December 11. I agree.

I want to renew my subscription for 3 months for $14.85. There isn't a PayPal button in Credit card options so I can renew. I want to use PayPal for my payment.
HELP.. what do I do?
Thanks, Pam

WaltHowe
Staff

12/8/17

Normally when you start a 30-day free trial, you include the payment method, credit card or PayPal, and it is automatically charged only after you complete the 30 days. If you did not set up PayPal, you will not see that option until the 30 days is over and the free trial ends. Then you will see the choice to use PayPal. If you drop off Plus at that point, all will come back as before when you sign up again. I cannot set up PayPal for you; only you can do that.

PamC (PamelaOH)

12/8/17

Hi Walt,

After my trial expires will also give me the option for the Extra membership and not the Plus, to which I don't need?

Thank you again

WaltHowe
Staff

12/8/17

You signed up for a Plus trial. Since you want Extra, you do not want to renew. Make sure you cancel the Plus subscription now, so it cannot renew.

PamC (PamelaOH)

12/8/17

If I cancel can I then sign up for the extra membership?

and keep my user name?

WaltHowe
Staff

12/8/17

Cancelling a paid membership renewal does not close the account. 

PamC (PamelaOH)

1/11/18

Hi,

How do I cancel my Plus account ?

When it is time to renew in March I will be changing to the Extra plan that is 19.95 per year.

Thank you for your help, Pam

WaltHowe
Staff

1/11/18

Since you have a PayPal subscription, you need to log into your PayPal account to cancel it. Use PayPal's history tab to search for and close the subscription.

PamC (PamelaOH)

1/11/18

Thank you so very much for your time in answering.

-Pam