Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pictures are Huge   Attachments

Started Jan-5 by Irish Karen (kdf50); 751 views.

When I post a picture from my cell phone, it is huge.  How can I decrease the size?

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-5

How are you posting it? Are you using Embed Image (framed picture icon) or Attach(paper clip icon)

Embedding should have it resizing automatically after upload. (always does for me) If thats the way you are doing it can you provide more details?

Device used, forum view (Zeta/mobile or Classic) and if it's ok a link to the huge image.

Thanks!  I'm using the paper clip.  My cell phone is a Straight Talk from Walmart so maybe it's the phone that's the problem.  I plug it in to my computer and download the photo as an attachment.  It doesn't show a place to edit the size.  I'm not at all tech savvy which is also part of the problem but It's just on the Delphi Forum that it does this.  I do the same thing on another forum and the picture is fine.

One of the ladies in my group created a Weebly site for us so I've learned how to post my pictures there.  I'll just use that if I can't figure out what the issue is with Delphi. 

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-7

Don’t use the paper clip - I’m not clear whether you are posting from the phone or your computer but use the Insert Photo or Image tool and it will resize your photo for you. 

It might resize it too much mind you, Delphi has set those sizes by membership level. 

If your phone is a smartphone with a web browser you can post directly from phone to forum. I’ll edit in a screen shot in a sec. 

Thanks so much!  I'll give that a try.

It worked!!  Thank you so much.  

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-7

Great! Have fun posting photos!