Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Error code when trying to enter chat   Chat

Started Jan-9 by stub07; 840 views.
stub07

Jan-9

Hi.

i like to go to the chats in delphi and today i cannt enter and i get an error code. 105-009-30936. I was hoping someone could tell me how to get it fixed. 

Thanks 

Stu

In reply toRe: msg 1
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-9

Are you still having problems?  If you have an ad blocker try disabling it on Delphi or for the chat and see if that is what's preventing you. Or if you are using Java try connecting with the Zeta chat instead. OR lol sorry, try a different+ browser. I think an error code that starts with 105 means you cannot connect to the server (which is obvious) but it you previously could it might be an addon like an ad blocker that is either new or updated and it preventing you from accessing. Even just restarting your browser can help in some cases. 

stub07

Jan-9

Thanks for your help. I tried a differant browser and still can get in. The new code is.  106-009-4822. 

Thanks for your help

Stu

In reply toRe: msg 3
WaltHowe
Staff

Jan-9

The error code is simply a time stamp. The first digit indicates the server you are connected to, the second is the day of the year, and the third is the second count for the day. It doesn't mean anything except to those who have direct access to the server logs. None of us who post here have access to the logs, but we can pass it upstairs to those who do, when needed.

stub07

Jan-9

Thanks for your help. I hope this can get resolvedThanks Again 

Stu

Writinlifer

Jan-9

Hi  I am  writinlifer and my first forum start page is messed up and I do not know why. except maybe I did not go and check it every time I come here...go and read Positive Perspectives start page and please can you fix it back to what it was before. I do not know how long it was like this because I never knew I had to go and keep reading it for that reason. and now it will not let me in to see it.  thank you for your time and effort in resolving this issue. have a wonderful day. God bless you and yours

gunter

Jan-9

Is this
http://forums.delphiforums.com/charactergrowin

I don't see any problems, where are you having difficulties?