Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I am SOOO Pissed Off   Feedback & Wishlist

Started Jan-25 by Zerich; 1301 views.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-28

Please know I am not disbelieving you and would never call or make you out to be a liar. My experience just is not reflecting the same thing. I'm still arriving directly to messages when I use an emailed notification (mind you they are not LONG discussions but there are at least a few posts being skipped) and not when I use one of the Message To Me links on Delphi, and that is the way it has always worked for me.

Tip - when you are looking for a message to you on the forum use Advanced Search and set up the parameters to reflect the best time frame.

**Sometimes when there is a surprise change on the forums we start seeing other changes. I have gotten caught up this way before as well.

JZBelle

Jan-28

Thanks Kid, and I know you wouldn't.  It actually is better today, there have been a few that have "passed Go" and gone direct (smile).  Others, as they've been doing - landing anyplace in the thread (LOL).  I figure it out eventually.  I do use the advanced search a lot.  I've found though when making a post one day, it will not show up until the next day.  It's always been that way for me.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-28

JZBelle said:

I do use the advanced search a lot. I've found though when making a post one day, it will not show up until the next day. It's always been that way for me.

I think that's the same for all.

JZBelle

Jan-28

One thing with Delphi - it's a matter of finding out what "will" work.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-28

Well I have pretty much made that my life's work... lol lol lol