Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What is going on? - New Inbox/PMs   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Jan-25 by JZBelle; 4162 views.
JZBelle

Jan-25

I haven't been deleting those through the years, and I cannot believe how many there are.  If I click DELETE CONVERSATION, am I right that it deletes EVERYTHING for that person?  I think it did as they seem to disappear.  I don't want all that stuff showing and I have to scroll through all those people to try to figure out the most recent PM.

So, I guess I'm going to have to go through and delete the hundreds of members who are there to get it straight so I can view the most recent PM's.

JZBelle

Jan-25

Geesh -- why didn't they put the most recent PM on top.  I just viewed one that says 34 NEW -- heck I've read all those at some point in past  YEARS!  I suppose someone got a raise for coming up with this (LOL).

JZBelle

Jan-25

Well, that's nice.

JZBelle

Jan-25

No, the latest is not on top.  I must scroll down and try to find the NEW button on all the people in there until I find the right person.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-25

Can you just hold off a bit I mean go and delete conversations if you want but I'm not sure why they released this today. Hate for you to spend a day doing all that work and they release a fix tomorrow.

I never got to bug test this page either so I'd like to do that as well.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-25

OK thanks for confirming that.

JZBelle

Jan-25

I have finally figured this out.  Guess I won't be in the forums and be back there deleting the hundreds of people in there from years past.  I can see now, it's best to delete as you go.  I asked that once some time ago and was told it didn't matter as they just sat there.  Well, that's for sure (LOL).  What a mess.

I sure don't like Zeta.

JZBelle

Jan-25

For me, the most recent is at the very bottom of all those PM's.  You're lucky.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-25

I meant to thank you here lol

I can confirm that as well - Messages never viewed in Zeta show as unread, it's always been that way. You can see the dates are not following chronologically but by how many unread the system thinks there are. A mark all as read would work BUT they'd need to find their current new messages first.

*this is a screenshot of my basic account and all those other members are me EXCEPT Showtalk who helps me test stuff.

CC to gunter
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-25

JZBelle said:

For me, the most recent is at the very bottom of all those PM's. You're lucky.

I think it's because the staff most likely always used the Zeta (I prefer it because it is bigger lol, but have been using both)