Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What is going on? - New Inbox/PMs   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Jan-25 by JZBelle; 4158 views.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-25

JZBelle said:

For me, the most recent is at the very bottom of all those PM's. You're lucky.

I think it's because the staff most likely always used the Zeta (I prefer it because it is bigger lol, but have been using both)

JZBelle

Jan-25

Well, I have a feeling you won't see me for awhlie, as I'll be back there deleting for days I think - ugh!

JZBelle

Jan-25

Whoever came up with this grand idea - why did they not put a checkbox to the left of member's name where one could just put a tik in it and delete from there rather than having to go into the area and delete from there.  It would be so nice to be able to multipe select the names and hit the delete key and whosh they'er gone.  This will take hours to do this Kid.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-25

I'd look for my news messages and wait a bit. I know you like things tidy lol I bet it does not take YOU long to delete it all anyway lol

JZBelle

Jan-25

It would have been nice to have been warned!

JZBelle

Jan-25

LOLOL -- yep -- you know me too well.  Thanks for your help.

JZBelle

Jan-25

One other question -- are we going to be stuck with the ZETA format back there in the PM area?  Ugh!  Thank Delphi for not automatically changing us to the ZETA in the outer forum.  I'd croak with that change.  Surely I'm not the only one either (smile).

BG311

Jan-25

I agree with you.  I hate the Zeta format.

Risa (Risa25)

Jan-25

What if you don't want to delete ALL the PMs from someone? the choice seems to be all or none? And what happened to the ones I SENT? you can only view your PMs to others? WTH is going on??