Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What is going on? - New Inbox/PMs   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started 1/25/18 by JZBelle; 4939 views.
Risa (Risa25)

1/25/18

So all my Sent messages are gone? Would have been nice to have received warning in advance then I could have saved them somewhere
Showtalk

1/25/18

Check time stamps. Look for times since you last read PMs.  You will find them.

Showtalk

1/25/18

No, they are threaded now, so your sent messages appear in the same PM thread where the sender’s messages appear.

Risa (Risa25)

1/25/18

Ah, thanks, I can see that now, but I still can't delete individual messages---AND I have to click on the box that says use Java each time I enter a room AND it tells me my Java version is out of date which it isn't--I may just close my account and give up on chat. The aggravation isn't worth it. Thanks for your help though.
Showtalk

1/25/18

Don’t give up. We can help.

JZBelle

1/25/18

TY -- wonder if they made a change or something, because now there IS a time stamp in all my posts.  Before there was not -- it was quite random on the time stamps before this evening.  I think that might work.  TY

Showtalk

1/25/18

Old messages don’t have the time stamp. It works, but we need to interact with it differently than we did before.

The PM link in the nav frame when you are on the Delphi Home page leads to the old Zeta PM display and it don't work.

JZBelle

1/25/18

Something -- this shows up in My Preferences for forums -- I come here and viewed.  Must I post a response for the entry to clear out now in my prefs. page, or is this a new glitch.  Normally once I view, it leaves, but I've viewed this umpteen times now and it's still there.

Showtalk

1/26/18

Member service shows up on your My Forums Favorite Forums list?