Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What is going on? - New Inbox/PMs   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Jan-25 by JZBelle; 4002 views.
Risa (Risa25)

Jan-25

So all my Sent messages are gone? Would have been nice to have received warning in advance then I could have saved them somewhere
Showtalk

Jan-25

Check time stamps. Look for times since you last read PMs.  You will find them.

Showtalk

Jan-25

No, they are threaded now, so your sent messages appear in the same PM thread where the sender’s messages appear.

Risa (Risa25)

Jan-25

Ah, thanks, I can see that now, but I still can't delete individual messages---AND I have to click on the box that says use Java each time I enter a room AND it tells me my Java version is out of date which it isn't--I may just close my account and give up on chat. The aggravation isn't worth it. Thanks for your help though.
Showtalk

Jan-25

Don’t give up. We can help.

JZBelle

Jan-25

TY -- wonder if they made a change or something, because now there IS a time stamp in all my posts.  Before there was not -- it was quite random on the time stamps before this evening.  I think that might work.  TY

Showtalk

Jan-25

Old messages don’t have the time stamp. It works, but we need to interact with it differently than we did before.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-25

The PM link in the nav frame when you are on the Delphi Home page leads to the old Zeta PM display and it don't work.

JZBelle

Jan-25

Something -- this shows up in My Preferences for forums -- I come here and viewed.  Must I post a response for the entry to clear out now in my prefs. page, or is this a new glitch.  Normally once I view, it leaves, but I've viewed this umpteen times now and it's still there.

Showtalk

Jan-26

Member service shows up on your My Forums Favorite Forums list?