Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Subscription Renewal   Billing - Plus/Extra

Started May-1 by StevenHB (STEVENHB1); 1362 views.

I logged in this morning and found that my status has changed back to Delphi Basic. Did something happen?

WaltHowe
Staff

Jun-6

We tried to renew your subscription for four days in a row, and the charge failed. Please review your credit card information and make sure it is up to date.

Thanks, Walt. I don't know why that would have failed. That number should have been good. I've changed to a different card. Will it try charging again automatically?

gunter

Jun-6

The system will try again tomorrow.

let us know how it goes ...

In reply toRe: msg 7
I need help with my cc update
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jun-20

If you enter the new info (including expiry date and address) it should go through on the next attempt. I’ll copy Walt here in case he needs to adjust your membership as well.

CC to WaltHowe
gunter

Jun-20

Your DelphiPlus failed to renew, did something change with your card?  Sign up again, let us know and we'll make sure you get charged at the Charter rate.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/myaccount

knotreal

Jul-3

I'm not alone but will check!
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jul-5

If you recently (in the last year) got a new card - same number make sure you changed the expiry date.

knotreal

Jul-6

I updated and have had card and used card several times since yesturday...my pay pal account is open now ..trying that or one of the others after i pay...MONDAY..thankyou...tried and all but they said to make a conference call if we want...not now