Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alll my messages in a Forum moderated   Navigating Delphi Forums

Started May-12 by runforest; 601 views.
runforest

May-12

Please help me figure why all my messages are being moderated , I have no idea what I might have done ? 

Thank you !!!

gunter

May-12

This is not something we can help with. You need to contact staff in the forum via email or PM to see what can be done. If you can't work it out or you don't get a response your only option is to move on to a forum where you are appreciated more.

In reply toRe: msg 2
runforest

May-12

I did nothing wrong but thx 

BeingHuman2

May-29

I have run into this  as well . I have sent a pm and email( still trying to figure this site out) and no response. Im hoping its just the holiday weekend . As a newbie, I know I did nothing wrong. {{{shrugs}}}

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-29

As long as hosts have no real indication of posts being in the moderation queue some new members will sit until a staff member of that forum thinks to check. I am one that continually forgets. However if your messages never clear and your email and PM continue to be ignored I think you've probably received your answer. Delphi has loads of forums (here's the main index) and hosts have the right to restrict their membership.