Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Receiving a notice from Delphi    Navigating Delphi Forums

Started May-21 by nlpakkala; 223 views.
nlpakkala

May-21

HI, For the past two days I get an email from Delphi but does not show my forums in it like it always has. Then I have to search for Delphi, then "Quilting" then choose a forum. I'm trying to get to the Quilting Bee Forum as well as one other.  Thanks

Nancy

gunter

May-21

Our frontpage delphiforums.com has a login button, so that's a good page to add to bookmarks.

In the forum here, look for the white star above right, that gives you a page listing your forums and shows if there are new messages.

The emails you are getting are totally empty, what's the heading on them?

In reply toRe: msg 2
nlpakkala

May-21

The heading on my email is Delphi Forums and under neath is Forum Subscriptions Digest.  Why would this change two days ago? It's been working fine for a few years.   Before I would get an email with the two forums I am subscribed to  listed in the email and I clicked on one and was able to look at the different conversations.  Now I have to go thru a number of steps to get to the forum.

Nfancy

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-21

Mine are working ok, maybe try this : 

On your My Forums Page look on the right for Manage Subscriptions. Remove those two and then visit those forums and resubscribe. Hopefully the resets things to the way it was.

nlpakkala

May-22

Thanks for the idea of unsubscribing and re-subscribing, it worked!  Everything seems to be normal this morning.

Nancy

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-22

Excellent, thanks for the feedback.