Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Back to basics   Billing - Plus/Extra

Started 5/23/18 by Granny Sue (SUEWOOD); 790 views.
Granny Sue (SUEWOOD)

5/23/18

How do I cancel my premium account. It is on an automatic renewal but I don't want it renewed this August/September 

gunter

5/23/18

Looks like you found it, you have renewal off now.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/myaccount

In reply toRe: msg 2

Thanks. Figured it out myself, at last.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Kamac (kkmcg)

Nov-27

My husband has not used his account in a couple of years, and he keeps getting charged for it. We moved and the email is now wrong AND he does not remember the password. How can we get the charges to stop? Without a password we can't get on to change the email, and vice versa. 

Can you help?

gunter

Nov-27

Email service@delphiforums.com with the membername, subject: can't log in,  and we should be able to do fix things.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Kamac (kkmcg)

Nov-28

Thanks for responding. We were able to figure out the password and now have turned off the renewal . I hope that will be sufficient. I read on here that it has to be stopped by us in Paypal too. Is that right?

WaltHowe
Staff

Nov-28

If the subscription was opened through PayPal, it must also be cancelled at PayPal or they will keep on paying for renewals. A cancellation on Delphi does not reach PayPal.

A subscription opened on Delphi directly with a credit or debit card does not need to be cancelled at PayPal.