Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Delphi Plus no forum controls   Account Maintenance

Started May-27 by inmemory; 327 views.
inmemory

May-27

I signed up for a year of Delphi Plus and logged out completely and back in to activate it, but no change? Please help.
gunter

May-27

You look to be all set at this end. What does it tell you next to your name at the top of the page, arevyou seeing ads between messages?

In reply toRe: msg 2
inmemory

May-27

It says that I am a Delphi plus member but when I go into controls, it does not give me any more functions than when I was basic. I cannot even set a theme or sig.?
My forum looks the same as before.
In reply toRe: msg 2
inmemory

May-27

yes--ads are gone and that is the only change--as though I have "extra" rather than plus status. I can only do "pageview" report just as if a basic member too.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/pray2day

• Edited May 27, 2018 4:51 pm  by  inmemory
gunter

May-27

Your are on DelphiPlus but owned forums catch up only once a day, in the morning after charges are processed. You'll see all forum controls at that point, including chat, coloring, and the reports.

sorry to make you wait ...

In reply toRe: msg 5
inmemory

May-27

thanks--I just couldn't figure it out after about 8 log ins and out. You just saved me #9 try.