Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Posts don’t go through   Navigating Delphi Forums

Started Jun-8 by smurby; 334 views.
smurby

Jun-8

I am unable to post in Delphi forum The Light Within. After hitting enter It says your message has been received and will be reviewed for posting. Nothing ever shows up. This is the only forum I have trouble with. I have tried upswing different web browsers to see if that makes a difference, but it doesn’t. 

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks, Sharon

In reply toRe: msg 1
WaltHowe
Staff

Jun-9

This forum is set to moderation, which means all messages are reviewed by the staff of that forum before they are released to public view. It is their decision whether to release them or not. We cannot help you with this, except to explain the moderation.

smurby

Jun-9

Thanks for letting me know. I will check with them. 

Sharon

In reply toRe: msg 1
Glen (GEAATL)

Jun-9

One tip... Sometimes hosts (myself included) forget to check moderation queues, or life gets in the way and we get busy. If a post sits there more than a day or two, a polite email to the host (and be polite, as hosts have feelings) is often an appreciated reminder.

Hosts that use classic and use some of Whitemare's old non-official scripts, which don't work as well as they once did due to changes in browsers, can get reminders in their My Forums page. Firefox (with some tweaks) and also Chrome (with some tweaks) still can use her "Check moderation" add on. Her Webgear forum at http://forums.delphiforums.com/webgear has tips for hosts on keeping those dated add-ons working for we hosts, at least in Classic (not Zeta).

smurby

Jun-9

Thank you for your response and tip. I have contacted the forum and they are checking into it for me.

have a great week,

sharon