Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Photo tab not working?   General Information

Started Jun-13 by RW (VTwinNut); 139 views.
RW (VTwinNut)

Jun-13

That's not exactly what I mean.

It seems that if I post a message on my Star Stratoliner & Roadliner Forum and say to check
my photo page, members can't seem to access them.

So far three of my forum members said they could not access my pics.

My sigs are screwed up also, even though I redid them after dumping Photobucket.

I replaced the images with those in my Delphi space but only one or two are working.

Any suggestions?

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jun-13

RW (VTwinNut) said:

d say to check my photo page,

If you mean the one in your profile, check your privacy settings.

The photos/images you upload to your profile's Photos tab are not for reposting elsewhere. Use your file storage for images you want to post on your forums start page.

For your sigs you can directly upload to the signature editor from your computer/device.

You can do the same for forum posts HOWEVER please do not copy and repost them elsewhere (another post on the same forum is fine) They are attached to your forum and cause problems for viewers who seem them outside of it.

If this does not answer your questions correctly, please link to posts where you are using a signature, and where members are unable to see your images.

RW (VTwinNut)

Jun-13

Thanks for the info.

I forgot about the privacy settings and changed the one for my photos.

I'm not quite sure I follow the the difference in using the Photos images vs the File storage images for sigs etc.

Also I'm using the RTE 5.0 3 Beta instead of the Delphi editor.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jun-14

RW (VTwinNut) said:

I'm not quite sure I follow the the difference in using the Photos images vs the File storage images for sigs etc.

It's just the difference in destination. The Files location is a little more easily accessed.

RW (VTwinNut) said:

Also I'm using the RTE 5.0 3 Beta instead of the Delphi editor.

If you enable both the RTE and Delphi's editor you can directly upload images to your posts from your computer. I'm not using it anymore or I woudl post a screen shot for you. IF you require further help with that post a request at either Web Gear or Go Firefox I cannot recall if it also allowed you to directly upload images for sigs. If not, just upload to your files and source them from there.