Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

spell checker?   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Jun-25 by Cathy (237cats); 326 views.
Cathy (237cats)

Jun-25

Is spell checker working? I tried to spell antipersperiant and see it's spelled wrong. Usually if that happens I will get a red line underneath the word and when I click on it it will either give me the correct way to spell it or some other words. It has been gone for about a month.
inmemory

Jun-25

antiperspirant (just in case you haven't found it correctly yet) lol

Check your Preferences page to see if it is enabled. Your browser however should have one built in, if Delphi's is enabled but not working, turn it off and use your browsers (it should just kick in)

Cathy (237cats)

Jun-25

LOL. No I haven't. Thanks
Cathy (237cats)

Jun-25

The problem is it used to work, but then stopped all of a sudden. I checked my preference page and it's enabled.

I recall helping another poster recently and I thought it was working ok at the time - doesn't look like that is the case. Try disabling it and see if your browser's kicks in.

CC to gunter
In reply toRe: msg 6

ok so spell check is not part of the Zeta editor options package. When I enable it and use Zeta I still see my browser's spell check. When I view the same forums as Classic, I see the Spell Check icon on the toolbar but it does not work.

gunter

Jun-25

Not clear - if you type a misspelled word here do you get the red underline, which I do.  But it's in a Classic forum where it doesn't work?

In reply toRe: msg 8
Cathy (237cats)

Jun-26

I am in a classic forum and if I type a mispelled word such as poeple(people) I used to get the red line underneath the word people and now I don't.
gunter

Jun-26

Does it work here in Zeta?