Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Not Receiving Notifications   Account Maintenance

Started Jul-21 by smurby; 340 views.
smurby

Jul-21

I am not receiving notifications from Delphi and am wondering if there is a problem somewhere.

thanks, Sharon

In reply toRe: msg 1
Cstar1
Staff

Jul-21

Hi -

Have you checked in your spam or trash folders to see if your email program is filtering our notices? 

Add notifications@mydelphi.com to  your address book so it will be recognized as an acceptable address. 

In reply toRe: msg 2
smurby

Jul-21

Thank You, I do have notifications@mydelphi.com in my email contacts but my notifications were going to spam anyway. I did check them all as not spam and my mail seems to be coming back to my inbox.

Thanks again for your help.
Sharon

In reply toRe: msg 2

I am also not receiving notifications after renewing my membership...I have replied to two emails confirming my email address but still no notifications...

I hope this can soon be rectified please...  Thank you  rubyjean3

gunter

Aug-14

We're seeing many bounces of emails to you, you may need to check with your provider to see why this is happening. It may be best to switch to a different address in Preferences, even just temporarily, to see if that produces the notifications.

Also add notifications@mydelphi.com to  your address book if you haven't done so.

In reply toRe: msg 5

Thank you Gunter...

I will try that..