Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Glen Ashman, Host of Personal Law   General Information

Started Aug-23 by Jeri (azpaints); 944 views.
Jeri (azpaints)

Aug-23

As many of you have posted with Glen I thought I should post that he lost his battle with his illnesses and passed away earlier this month. Glen is probably best known for Personal Law, Delphi’s Memorial Forum, and Southern States. He owned and managed some of Delphi’s oldest and most popular forums.

Below is a link to his obituary for those who would like to post condolences to his wife, Pam, and his two children.

https://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/atlanta/glen-ashman-condolences/190032553?cid=full

RIP, Glen.

Jeri

Fig1942

Oct-12

Thank you for posting about Glen. I have been sick and am just now trying to find out what kept me from hearing from Southern States Forum.

God bless you, Freda

Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-12

You are welcome. His Southern States forum will be missed! Hope you are feeling better!

Thank you.

Glen surely fought hard with his health issues. I will remember him for his courtesy toward members, his knowledge and his mighty determination. His many forums were always interesting.
I haven't been in very much since May, most due from my many hospitalizations.