Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Freeing up space   Attachments

Started Aug-30 by HIGHWAY_STAR (vtwin_kowboy); 550 views.

How do I delete old attachments so I can free up some space

gunter

Aug-30

The Attachment tab on MyForums gives a list of old attachments. 

http://forums.delphiforums.com/myforums

Click on any item to go to the original message and Edit the message to get a link to remove attachments. The edit screen will show the attachment at the bottom in Zeta to be xed out, or at the top in Classic with a pencil to the right to remove it.

Note that DelphiBasic members have very little attachment space, only 512k. If you are attaching images, using Insert Image on the editor toolbar lets you add them directly into messages and there is no limit that way

let us know how it goes ...

In reply toRe: msg 2
Pepper (Pepper300)

Sep-2

I can't figure out how to remove my attachments :(

Msg 53823.4 deleted
gunter

Sep-2

At which point do you run into problems. Repeating instructions:

The Attachment tab on MyForums gives a list of old attachments.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/myforums

Click on any item to go to the original message and Edit the message to get a link to remove attachments.  The Edit link is under the icon to the right of Reply below messages.

The edit screen will show the attachment at the bottom in Zeta to be xed out, or at the top in Classic with a pencil to the right to remove it.

If you are attaching images, using Insert Image on the editor toolbar lets you add them directly into messages and there is no limit that way

let us know how it goes ...

In reply toRe: msg 5
Paul (SNOTZALOT)

Sep-2

Gunter, just happened on this message.  Checking on your suggested method, there  are no clickable links on the list.

gunter

Sep-2

Not showing in your image, further to the right is a column Location which is clickable?

In reply toRe: msg 7
Paul (SNOTZALOT)

Sep-2

No in Firefox, No in Chrome

gunter

Sep-3

Seems somehow the right side of the page is cut off, is there an extra long filename in your list? Can you drag the right side put further?

should look like this:

Paul (SNOTZALOT)

Sep-3

Gunter,

No, I can't, what I see is full width on Firefox, Chrome, and IE. The pages are full 100% scale. I can't drag anything to the right or make the screen wider.

Please note on my cell phone the page is full width and links are available on the side as you are suggesting.

The page does NOT display full width or work on my Kindle.

Enjoy this mystery and your Labor day off!