Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Missing Messages   Navigating Delphi Forums

Started Sep-1 by xbuzard; 172 views.
xbuzard

Sep-1

I'm new to Delphi. I'm on several forums. I can only see recent topics and reply's. On a forum that list over 9000 reply's I get about 300. One topic listed 85 reply's and my viewing started at 66 and went through 85. Can't seem to find a way to view older topics or older reply's within a topic. Where do I find these settings?

gunter

Sep-1

Look at  the left side of the screen which shows a list of discussions. Set the drop down menu to All. At the bottom is a Next 50 link which should produce a list of  older discussions. Repeat to go back on time. Clicking on any discussion listed produces navigation links at the top of the first message and at the bottom of messages.

Looking at individual discussions, when you reach the end of a set, there are navigation links. In Classic forums it will show a range of older messages, in Zeta there is a Previous and Next.

let us know how it goes ...

In reply toRe: msg 2
xbuzard

Sep-1

Did not work, but I found what I was looking for. Below the "next discussion" button just above the ad was some small print. It's a list of the pages for the topic. Not as nice as seeing everything from the start, but it does work. Thanks for the assist.