Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Delphi Extra Member options   Navigating Delphi Forums

Started Sep-7 by OLTLfan; 231 views.
OLTLfan

Sep-7

Hi,

I am a DelphiExtra member.  Am I allowed to have a little picture beside my name?  Other people have it; so I was just wondering.  What all does a DelphiExtra member get? 

Thanks,

Take care,

Catherine  OLTLfan

gunter

Sep-8

Everyone gets to have a Profile image, paying or not. DelphiExtra members see no ads on message boards among other goodies. See this page for more:

https://www.delphiforums.com/plans.ptt

In Zeta forums your profile picture appears to the left of your name on all posts you make. I think though that you mean the icons some of us wear? Those are Delphi Plus ones and only show in Classic forums now. Mine is a spider, is that what you are talking about?

OLTLfan

Sep-8

Hi Kidmagnet,

What are Zeta forums?  Some people have a little cross or something beside their name.  That is what I meant.  It looks like DelphiExtra members get all kinds of things; but I don't understand them.

Thanks,

Take care,

Catherine

Basictester

Sep-9

There are 2 styles of forums, Classic and Zeta. Classic forums look like this:

Zeta forums are our newer interface, and look like this:

The small cross you're asking about is a DelphiPlus icon, and is only available to that level of membership. 

But as an Extra member, you do have extra features as well, that a Basic member doesn't have. 

You can see the different features that each membership carries here:

https://www.delphiforums.com/plans.ptt

OLTLfan

Sep-9

Thanks for telling me that; how can you customize your member profile?

Thanks,

Take care,

Catherine

Cstar1
Staff

Sep-10

Go to the My Forums page, click on the Profile tab on the left. 

To add sections, click on the Personalize link just below Browse Profiles.

To move sections around, grab the header with your mouse, then drag and drop. 

There's an edit link in the top right corner of every section where you can make changes and add details. 

Let us know where you have questions.