Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Not receiving emails   Account Maintenance

Started Apr-24 by Robin212; 694 views.
Robin212

Apr-24

I am not receiving email notifications of posts. There is nothing in my spam. And I believe my settings are correct in my preferences. 

gunter

Apr-24

The system shows some mail to you bouncing back. Did upu get a note on login to confirm your email address?

Also check Trash folder.

Add notifications@mydelphi.com to your contacts, it's the notifications sender, that should help.

WaltHowe
Staff

Apr-24

We replied to your Problem Report sent to Service, and that bounced from your listed address, too. Check your Preferences to make sure your address is correct. 

Robin212

Apr-24

Ok I changed to my gmail acct and now I am getting them. I was not getting them to my AOL acct

In reply toRe: msg 4
Els (misselsa)

Apr-25

Since a few days I don't get notifications for messages to me, but I get daily notifications for subscriptions. Spam folder is empty and I have notifications@mydelphi.com added to my contacts.

gunter

Apr-25

Not seeing bounces in your case.  I'll send copy of this via email to see if that gets through.

In reply toRe: msg 6
Els (misselsa)

Apr-25

I think subscription notifications should bounce too if notifications bounced. I found what was wrong. Notifications was turned off. I should have checked that first. I probably turned it off by accident.

gunter

Apr-25

good to hear that one is solved ...

In reply toRe: msg 8
Els (misselsa)

Apr-25

Yes, it works again now :)

not receiving email notifications. I checked my Preferences it is set correctly. Just for fun i checked it no on purpose and logged back in and unchecked it.
Does not seem to help...