Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Automatic Login not working   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Apr-27 by Grandma Sue (STAMPCRAZY); 400 views.
The links in the emails I am receiving from the forums I am subscribed to are not letting me log in without having to type in my user name and PW. Is there something I need to do to get my automatic log in to work again? This started last week.
Thanks for the help.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Apr-27

After some of my systems updated last week I had to resave my password on Delphi. 

When you log in there is the option to save the info just below the field where you enter the password.

Kid, I've clicked on the Save everytime and it still doesn't do it. :(
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Apr-27

Are you using Edge?

Save Login info places a cookie on your browser - make sure you are not clearing ALL cookies.

If neither of those things make sense tell us a bit more about this. 

Something to try... You said when you coming in through a notification - if you log in from delphiforums.com and save your password there (after clicking on login) can you log out and try from the notification. 

You asked if I was using Edge. No, I use Mozilla most of the time. I recently changed virus protector - now have AVG. It's done some weird things to a few of the other sites I visit on the web.

I got an email about your posting this message to me and that is the link I clicked on. I've clicked on the SAVE everytime after I enter my user name and password, but it still doesn't remember me. Oh well, I guess it is something I'm going to have to get used too. SIGH!

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Apr-29

Grandma Sue (STAMPCRAZY) said:

I recently changed virus protector - now have AVG. It's done some weird things to a few of the other sites I visit on the web.

Check the settings for it - it's probably not saving cookies for some reason.

Awww, I hadn't thought about that. Thanks.