Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

why cant I see all folders   Forum Management

Started Apr-27 by Every Day is New (wtraves); 441 views.
I am the owner Wizard so why cant I see all the folders I have.? I can see some but not all that I have.
gunter

Apr-27

Where is this happening, we which folders? Set Privileges should allow andvshow folders where you have access.

• Edited April 27, 2019 8:06 pm  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 2
YES IN CONTROLS IT SHOWS i HAVE ACCESS WHICH i SHOULD BEING THE WIZARD but when I go into forumthe couple of folders dont show to me so how can I archive or get to those folders when they dont show.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Apr-27

Never mind 

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Apr-27

Sorry we were posting at the same time - give gunter the name of the forum and he can take a look 

gunter

Apr-27

Which forum is this, which folders don't you see!

In reply toRe: msg 7
the forum is Wendys playground and I dont see
Archives or wendy private
cancel all it has just appeared for me.
Now is it best for me to make these two no members ..will I still be able to see them or should I leave them at some members.?
gunter

Apr-27

If you set Folders to No Members you will not see them at all.

I see you've made folder changes earlier today which may explain why you see some and not others ... changes get stuck in your browser memory. Log out, clear browser history and close browser before coming back to log in again.  If you have another browser, that is something to use to see the latest version of your settings.

You can also switch to Zeta after making changes then switch back to Classic to see if that shows what is happening. 

let us know how it goes ...

yep I have it all sorted now , thanks